Horrifying Target Delivery

Spoiled…

As the owner of a Roomba, I can assure you that you don’t have to worry too much about this.

1 Like

No no… he should… it’s the start of AI and the rise of the robots… you have seen Terminator right?

Yeah, but watch Mitchell Vs. The Machines. Roombas ain’t too smart. They’re not the ones to worry about.

Furrbies, though. Furrbies are to be feared.

Don’t underestimate them… they’re like spies reporting back to the more intelligent robot overlords… they’re mapping out all the homes and reporting back your routines…

The cats and dog are keeping them on their toes. Plus, the eldest girl keeps rearranging the topography. That dumb hockey puck has no idea what our house looks like.

But all of this is being reported back to the overlords… they’re running algorithms… what you think is not important will end up being important when they rise up… and take over!

2 Likes

Beyond gross. I hope Target makes it right quickly. :nauseated_face:

Also, I hate seeing that Target now has third party garbage retailers polluting their web results. That’s what makes Amazon and especially Walmart’s websites a time-waster when you want to buy from the actual first party retailer.

Yes. Long ago I use to buy from Newegg for computer parts and when they started using crappy 3rd party sellers, after a bad purchase, I stopped using them. The only reason I’ve stuck with Amazon is I try to narrow my searches to products backed by Amazon (even if they’re a 3rd party seller) cause then dealing with returns is zero hassle.

Target offered me a $25 gift certificate… :rage:

Wow WTF?! Unleash your inner Matt Murdock (legally and lawfully)

1 Like

And a proper new Dyson, right?

$600 refund.

I wanted a $600 refund plus a free vacuum. That might have been a bit too much of an ask, though.

:no_mouth: This has almost happened to me once. But it was at the store. I now always look at the box to make sure it looks like it hasn’t been open.

I did hahaha.

They sent me an email when I complained that I had to return the vacuum myself to a store (my wife and I both have back injuries right now and neither of us have any time to spare). In the email they said “because it contains hazardous waste, we can’t allow you to ship it.”

I replied:

“So you admit that you shipped hazardous waste from another person’s home into my home? Potentially human feces, mold, mildew, viral particles, potentially asbestos dust?”

4 Likes

Lawyer up!

Wait…aren’t you a lawyer?

1 Like