Horror Comics Black And White #1

This seems to be sold out everywhere. I was able to order one copy from My Comic Shop but that just got put up in the last hour or so and it was only one copy.

I don’t know but cool cover. I’ll need to pick one up.

1 Like

Huh. I was in my LCS this morning and saw a huge stack he was processing for hold boxes, and the shelf. Maybe I’ll drop by tomorrow and grab one.

1 Like

I’d be down for one for the cover alone. Damn that’s nice

1 Like

Anthony actually just mentioned it in his weekly pics article

Funny I skipped over this in preorders… thought the cover was cool for sure but didnt think there would be hype behind it.

1 Like

I’ve been sort of collecting skull covers. I think mostly because my next tattoo is going to have some sort of skull.

I don’t have this on pre-order and my LCS typically doesn’t dabble with indy’s. If anyone has access to extra copies and can grab one, please DM me on here and I can send some PayPal. Thanks in advance if anyone is willing to grab an extra single copy.

1 Like

Thank you!

And I ordered mine from MCS as well. Local Comics shop was already sold out.

1 Like

Midtowncomics sold out all 3 issues

1 Like

Just showed up on Covrprice list, noticed some are bringing $20+ on Ebay last few days. Now I have another book to try to find at my LCS this week.

I was able to get the last two copies at my LCS. Going to put these away for now.

1 Like

I managed to score two online at cover last week. Have one for sale on ebay for $24.95 and one sitting in the Maybe I’ll send it to CGC box

1 Like

Yup, was on my One Week Later Report from earlier this morning…

1 Like

There were some great horror books out this week that I hope get some heat

Rabid World from Scout was really good. It also takes place in Maryland, Annapolis, the Eastern Shore and I97 corridor to Baltimore (basically my stomping ground)

Viet Nam Horror #1 was also pretty good. Again, character from Baltimore which was cool.

Cold Dead War #1 was also cool. No Maryland connection but was a decent read.

2 Likes