Horror Toys

Since this is what I collect I figured I would start a new topic dedicated to horror action figures and toys. So…

I got this tonight.

5 Likes

Did you get that at Third Eye? They had pics of one on Facebook.

Yes. I saw it online earlier today on another site. I googled it and Third Eye had them. So rolling on home I got one and used my 20% off discount.

1 Like

Cool. I love monster stuff. I was into Universal Monsters before comics, a few years anyway.

I have a ton of Universal Monsters stuff, Super 7 Reaction figures Neca Figures. Love it too.

I got the Universal Monsters DVD Boxset that has the mini busts with them. Have the busts on display on one of my shelves.

1 Like

If we’re gonna talk horror toys we gotta talk Mighty Max. God, I loved those.

Not mine, but I knew someone who had one as a kid. Thought it was the coolest creepiest thing!

that is pretty sweet. There are a ton of vintage horror toys I would have if I had the money.

Damn. Super 7 hits hard with their latest line of Pre-Code Horror Reaction figures

5 Likes

Skeleton Lady is a classic.

Is her face really like that, or just as seen through the glass?

Because the figure makes it seem like it’s normally like that…glass or no glass.

Thats true Horror

A Barbieland Lego set would be cool! :rofl: :crazy_face:

I loved the movie. It was really funny and thoughtful. Maybe 20 minutes longer than it needed to be but I’m someone who prefers my movies shorter and everyone seems to want movies that are super long these days.