Hot Wheels Optimus Prime

Bad ass. $80 is expensive but listed for $195 on eBay.

2 Likes

Goes on sale in 3 days… you’ll need a Mattel Red Line Club membership, 10.00 for the year. These should be a must for the transformer fan. Limit 3 per person. And yeah, they are already on pre order on eBay for almost 200 so gives you an idea of what others value this car at.

2 Likes

Yeah. $10 membership. You can pay for it at checkout. Good luck to those going for this.

1 Like

I don’t see where it says you need the membership. If you have the membership do you get early access to order it?

Still available as of this post.

I could not get my payment to go through. I hit the submit button over and over. Tried CC and then PayPal. After trying for over 20 minutes, it now says sold out. That sucks.

1 Like

It’s like trying to get SDCC tickets.
Just watching the circle, waiting for the circle to end. The circle ends and then payment doesn’t go through. It’s enough to drive a man insane.

2 Likes

Talking about SDCC, they will likely be an exclusive with some additional stuff lol

1 Like

For the 1st year ever at SDCC, I’m foregoing the DC, Marvel, Mattel, Hasbro, IDW, Skybound, Dark Horse, etc, etc, etc, booth for their exclusives (for the most part)

The gravy train years of attending on Preview night and going to each and every booth to get the exclusives within 5 minutes is over. And then being able to flip them for astronomical numbers.

The last 2 SDCC’s these booths have been simply abysmal lines because now, finally, everyone knows the exclusives sell; and sell for alot. Fighting on lines, cutting lines, etc… is just too much for me now and I won’t do it.

So this year will be the 1st SDCC that I go to buy for things I want for myself and myself only; and let the savages eat themselves on those lines. I’m not doing it. Too old for that sh&t

1 Like

You will probably have more fun that way as well!

2 Likes

Would not surprise me if this gets released as a not-so-shiny version in stores.

2 Likes

This is pretty sweet.

3 Likes

only 10$ too

I feel like without the trailer it’s incomplete. Maybe that’s what’s turning me off to the collectors edition…:same reason I didn’t buy the Walmart re-issue. Where’s roller?!

1 Like

Does this one transform though.

No. But it’s a nice desk piece.