Hot Wheels

Lol. Yes they are. But that’s why you buy some for you and some for them

I had the first Scion xB in the state of Maryland. Did a ton of mods to it including TRD suspension and other things. I collected every hot wheels and matchbox Scion xB they made. Now my kids play with that collection considering that was my car from 2004-2014 (I have traded up every couple of years since then and now have a 2021 Jeep Gladiator) but my collection of xB die cast don’t mean anything to me any more.

I need to see that picture. One of my old friend (RIP) had a green xB and he had it a little modified till he crashed it then sold it lol. But it was one hella roomy xB

1 Like

Ooooh snap. Antony the street racer. I like it.

If anybody wants/needs any of these three batmobiles, I’ll send them at cost+shipping to ya.

If not, they go to my daughter for more vroom vroom.

2 Likes

It was low and slow. Those are not the best pictures I have but the ones I was able to find.

Yoooo I need the 2 of em batman animated and batman 89 if there available @drunkwooky

Yep, they’re yours! Slip into my dms

Here is a couple of what I have. Not all Hot Wheels. Some are Jada which are little bigger and more detailed.

1 Like

The big Jada Batmobiles are pretty slick.

Yes they are. Got it for my little one.

These things look even better in person. S/o to @drunkwooky for the assist. Great packaging (good use of an old Tfaw box).

They’re super impressive. I find myself ogling the 66 Batmobile while my daughter has her hand reached out for it saying “DADDY! Mine! My Car!”

2 Likes

LoL.

Did you have or need the Penguin Duck Car?

YES!! the last one I needed!! Ur a God send wook.

There are three at my local Wal Mart. I’ll look again tomorrow and see if they have some left. Do you need 1, 2, or 3?

Just 1 will do. Appreciate it.

I saw a ThunderCats Thundertank today. I should have grabbed it. What was I thinking?