HULK #6 new villain

They are just doing what they can to sell more. But from a spec standpoint, it’s never good. However, that isn’t their problem.

I’m only snagging a few copies of Hulk #5. 3 copies is enough for speculation on Cates at this point. $10 investment is worth it if it hits.

The new villain may not even appear till #6. The dude on cvr 5 may just be one of the gamma powered characters sent by President Ross. It may be better to wait until there’s some sort of confirmation.

Ryan Ottley tweeted this out a few days ago about Hulk #5

So we get another cameo. It’s gonna ruffle some feathers if it’s more than that.

Spoilers for hulk 6 out just search “hulk 6 spoilers” its an annoying livestream with guys blabbing on way too long so you have to dig through the video

no thanks

2 Likes

Its around the 44 minute mark

1 Like

Don’t make me watch a random video, tell me, please! Spare my ears!

1 Like

Titan isn’t a separate character but essentially a highly powered starship hulk. Meh

So who’s piloting Titan then?

So last week’s hulk had Betty take over Hulk, however it wasn’t Betty and appears to be Brian Banner, Bruce’s dad. So there you go.

I watched the video another Donny Disappointment

1 Like

I thought the dad was trapped in the Below area after Immortal Hulk?

Retcon by Cates. Check out the spoilers from last week.

I will and I need to catch up on my issues as I’m way behind. I read the first issue and have the rest in a stack.

So, people are actually buying these…at these prices.

1 Like

$130 is why everyone else charging Tfaw prices😂

1 Like

Risky sight unseen given how bad the paper quality has been lately.

Noticed many NM Sold out quick and switched over to VF copies.

@faele how is the paper quality this week for Marvel ?