Hulu announces Ghost Rider Series (5/1/19)

Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider Series on Hulu. All-New Ghost Rider #1 might finally see some heat beyond the $10 mark.

Iā€™m not sure how I feel about this. I like my Ghost Rider named Johnny and he rides a motorcycle.

I need to go down to my basement to see if I still have any copies of the Hastings Ghost Rider Variant left. I bought out the local Hastings of their comics and exclusives when they closed. I donā€™t care which Chist Rider it is. If I can find it and sell it I am happy. Not to mention the Nick Cage Ghost Riders didnā€™t do much of anything.

1 Like

We all know why the Cage movies didnā€™t do much for Ghost Riderā€¦ it was Nicholas Cageā€¦

Nick Cage is an acquired taste but he has a inexplicable charm that can make even a terrible movie at least watchable.

That is true. I didnā€™t like him that much in Ghost Rider but I did enjoy him in National Treasure movies. Cheesy yet entertaining.

You have apparently, not seen ā€œBetween Worldsā€ ā€¦ :grimacing:

https://www.netflix.com/title/80989339

Without Nick Cage those National Treasure movies would be unwatchable, he brings a zany fun to them for sure.

1 Like

Donā€™t forget ā€œGone in 60 secondsā€ or caught a glimpse of Nicholas Coppola in Fast Times in Ridgemont High.

1 Like