I Know We All Hate Funko Pops, but

I like to try to guess who the character is without looking at the name on the box. I got these recently:

1 Like

Itā€™s hard to bash Eastman signed Pops.

Only ones I have came with boxes I snagged from Amazon when they were super on sale. Still need to dig them out. Think buy in was ~ $10, which justified for shirt alone. Think all had my size but one, but who knows, as Iā€™m getting old.

My Moon Knight Pops and Saturday Night Live Pops are my favorites.

1 Like

Are the SNL ones the people (Eddie Murphy, Adam Sandler, etc.) or the characters (Gumby, Opera Man) or are there both?

Any questions???

1 Like

Fun characters.

1 Like

Nope. Two big shelves full of them.

I only have a few but own their stock and I can tell you by their sales, a lot of customers donā€™t hate them : P

Knowing my luck, if I bought their stock the bubble on POPs would finally burst and it would tank.

Well, it is called POP!

2 Likes

150 on the front side

3 Likes

I like Horror themed, classic movie monster themed ones.

Made a ton of money selling Star Wars Celebrations Funko popsā€¦those are easy money. Crazy what folks pay for them.

1 Like

I have a ton of horror themed ones. My basement is full of horror stuff

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure poyo can attest to that.

2 Likes

Iā€™m the sensitive snowflake chained to the wall off to the sideā€¦ Its about as horrid as it soundsā€¦

1 Like

You should have taken the deal Tony gave me: freelancer who comes and goes as he pleases and only shows up when itā€™s convenient. Tony gives me remote working privileges also so I donā€™t have to smell your bucket.

2 Likes

Yeah but he loves meā€¦ tells me everyday. You should hear the things he says about that ā€œWookyā€ when youā€™re not aroundā€¦ :wink:

So, does Funko just make millions of these or is there an actual production run for exclusives? I grabbed the Glow in the Dark Godzilla from FYE and was wondering.

They definitely make to some sort of pro rata production number that relates to preorders. Otherwise they wouldnā€™t be in business. The runs are very high though and they seldom let on what the actual number is outside con exclusives.