I Like What You Got-Toys

Bought this off ebay, resident evil 4 is my favorite RE game and the verdugo was one of my favorite creatures so been wanting to get this figure sealed and finally got a good deal

5 Likes

I still need to finish this game. Need to get my PS3 hooked up and a newer controller.

1 Like

Damn, crazy to think we’re up to 8 games now and 4 feels like yesterday.

1 Like

Already on clearance at Target…

1 Like

Finally received these two Walmart exclusives.
Luck was with me as they were just shipped in a thing plastic bag and tossed on my porch.

While I hate the horrible system, preordering, cost, blah, blah, blah…these two figures were very well done.
I believe the R2 sensorscope is also on the way.

3 Likes

Need another

1 Like

Very excited to have found/added this to the Black Hole collection.Circa 1979
Crazy tough to find this piece unopened in box.
It’s a beaut!

4 Likes

Where did you find that?

I had one of those…I think I had dumbo for a cartridge.

1 Like

1 Like

@D-Rog
A collector/dealer friend who sets up frequently at shows had a “haul/find” that happened to have this. I immediately reached out as I wanted it badly, saw it in the background pic and he took care of me.

It’s funny you mentioned Dumbo as that is another tape I’d like to have in the package someday.

Oddly enough, they actually made this viewer/set for Alien as well! Not exactly what you’d expect from Fisher Price Disney.

It’s a very tough find as well (Alien). I’ve seen the viewers/tapes occasionally, but they are usually rough & I rarely ever see sealed, nice boxed ones like this.

2 Likes

Where did you get those figures from?

Nevermind. I got my answer…

Those aren’t toys!

I also had a Sesame Street one where the guy has all the pies at the top of the stairs and falls down…I remember enjoying watching it forwards and backwards.

Must’ve been “numbers” film.

Didn’t realize they had Spider-Man ones too! I might need to buy one of these and relive childhood…

My kids will be like “so what?” And go back to watching crap on you tube.

1 Like

The ones in the middle are. :man_shrugging:

Well how bout that. I totally missed it!

1 Like

Turd muffin! :wink:

Come on, the average person wouldn’t know those were toys. I glanced quickly and they just looked like a smaller version of the original comic.

Technically the box is not the toy!

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes