I Like What You Got-Toys

This set is also out for anyone looking for a cheap Boba Fett minifig.

I need one so I can retire my original slave I boba and display this guy.

3 Likes

Perfect timing given the show. I don’t do a ton of figure grading, but I knew this was nice and is pricey enough to justify the cost. Oh so close to a 95, but a 90+ is damned nice.

The crazy thing about this Ahsoka figure is that it wasn’t selling very well at the time. The vintage collection had run its course back then. Amazon was trying so hard to get rid of them that they would show a pop up to add it to your order for $4.99 (a long with some other final wave online figures). Sure wish I snagged a few more lol.

3 Likes

Finally in my possession. Couldn’t wait.
IMG_20230807_165750041

4 Likes

This is a beautiful set. Two all new Skiff/Jabbas figures that have never been produced before either. Fans have begged for these as long as I can remember.
This will do extremely well on the aftermarket as well.
While it’s currently sold out, hopefully it will pop up again. I’d like to get another to open, display the figures with the Barge.

2 Likes

I’ve been picking up the autographed McFarlane Toys figures when I am lucky enough to preorder early enough.

7 Likes

Big s/o to @Anthony for the hookup.

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting for Transformers Legacy Wildrider to show up in a store for a while now. Individually they sell for $20-$25. Today I came across this two-pack at Walmart for $25!

So if you’re looking for a gift for a child that likes transformers, these are a pretty cool deal. There were about 5 or 6 different 2-packs.

2 Likes

Found some great deals on Amazon Prime over the last month. I have a few more figures coming as well.
$11.49

$17.50

$7.50

$6.59

$9.99

$5.69

3 Likes

Man. I wish I knew about the Neca Frankenstein

1 Like

Still have them at Best Buy.

I love the Universal Monsters stuff. I was into that before comics.

1 Like

Spotted at Walmart. Had to grab the the Chopper figure. Left the rest though.

2 Likes

Latest additions

4 Likes