Idris Elba playing Bloodsport in Suicide Squad #2

First appearing here in Superman vol2 #4 1987, alway went from a $1 to $50 today if you can find them.

Full cast here

Viola Davis returns as Amanda Waller, along with Robbie as Harley Quinn, Joel Kinnaman as Rick Flag, and Jai Courtney as Captain Boomerang. New characters include Elba as Bloodsport, Cena as Peacemaker, Sean Gunn as Weasel, Juan Diego Botto as Presidente General Silvio Luna, Peter Capaldi as The Thinker, Michael Rooker as Savant, Flula Borg as Javelin, Joaquin Cosio as General Mateo Suarez, Pete Davidson as Blackguard, Daniela Melchoir as Ratcatcher, Nathan Fillion as TDK, Mayling Ng as Mongal, David Dastmalchian as Polka-Dot Man, and Alice Braga as Sol Soria.

I have 1st the Thinker it’s a scarce golden age Flash book it’s going to go through the roof like 30 copies in existence last I checked.

Cheap 1st appearance of Savant here going $50 on eBay.

https://www.amazon.com/Birds-Prey-Like-Minds-Chapter/dp/B001VJHH8C/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?dchild=1&keywords=birds+of+prey+56&qid=1598139115&sr=8-6

Fury of the Firestorm #35 1st Weasel cheap

Mved to the main site, First Mongal is Showcase '95 #8 I thought

Yep youre right

I picked up one or two copies of superman 4 out of a 50 cent bin. There’s a homage cover too I believe - action 718 - demolitia.

On the main site can you fix my typos alway at the beginning should be today and remove the like from the thinker or add the 30 copies in existence got cut off somewhere.

I think I got them

Thanks

Anyone want my 1st Thinker it’s up for auction starting at .99 cents

Here’s the teaser trailer

Very dope. I bought this book back in ‘93 and held on to it. It was one of only 10-15 books I kept from my youth, before I started collecting again 25 years later. Seeing this post brought a rush of good childhood memories. Thanks for sharing.