I'm so disappointed

eBay could destroy Mercari with one simple move. Confirm buyers payment method prior to allowing bids and offers and auction wins/accepted offers should be instantly deducted from buyers payment method. This is what Mercari does and is the biggest reason I love selling there. I don’t mind the added wait time for funds to be available.

1 Like

same. I love that someone buys from me payment instantly is deducted from them no waiting for people to pay

I sell and ship the same day

1 Like

You can require immediate payment on eBay as well. Though if it’s a best offer or auction it doesn’t apply.

I just placed another order through Mercari for First Reptil and two other books for around $15. Just some tweaking of the app and maybe just giving all the customizable options eBay has.

1 Like

If you dig around Mercari long enough you can find some good stuff. It just requires you to manage the weird search engine for sure.

2 Likes

I do require immediate payment. Problem is people make an offer and you accept it, they still have time to pay and sometimes don’t

2 Likes

No… no no no… eBay categories are convoluted and messy. There’s just too many of them. I think there should be a few more perhaps but the more there are the messier and most people can’t seem to get them right anyways…

I live in the tech world too… we have this saying… KISS. Keep It Simple Stupid… is the only way to do things.

2 Likes