Immortal Hulk #43

Voluntary recall where stores can send their copies back for replacements I am hearing.

2 Likes

It’s because you visited Bleeding Stool before coming here. That site is riddled with spyware pop ups and viruses (mostly their writers)

1 Like

order number arent being released since covid started, but IH has dropped in orders im sure. the lack of spec and store exclusives is a big hint

2 Likes

I don’t want to seem insensitive, but is it unheard of for a jewelry shop, say in NYC’s Diamond district, which has a long family heritage to not have anything related to Judaism in their storefront window or advertising?

(Removed the photo as after looking into the shops history I don’t believe it was the right example).

1 Like

iPhone? If so, yes… I for the life of me can’t figure out a fix for that. It’s the way it’s handling the ads on the pages and such and how the forum loads comments based on the comment number, etc. I can’t reproduce this behavior on Android… so my solution is, upgrade your iPhone to Android. :wink:

3 Likes

Well … I ordered both covers so I am covered.

1 Like

Yeah that happens to me a bit on my phone. It’ll jump around on me. Move it back to where I was and it does it again. It’s like it doesn’t want me to read certain posts. Lol. It happens a lot at the bottom of the page.

Funnily enough I posted that and I went to read it and it jumped up a few posts a few times.

Picked up 2 extra copies at my LCS yesterday afternoon. Already sold one copy.

Grabbed 4 last night. Listed on Mercari but no action so far. Need to update my eBay account so I can sell on there again

1 Like

Good luck. I can’t stand that they want my SSN.

1 Like

It’s considered income so yeah, they can report your earnings to the IRS.

Everyone has mine…it’s like the village bicycle.

Are you… the CEO of LifeLock?

3 Likes

So are proceeds from a yardsale…

Not exactly, yard sales are normally reselling of goods. If you have a couple per year, the IRS doesn’t care. If you’re doing them where it’s your primary income or it’s now a business, then they do care. Check the IRS rules or your tax professional though to be certain…

I think the general rule is, “If you sell it at a loss, there is no tax consequence.” I think most people selling things at Yard Sales are selling at a loss. I know I do, it’s just crap I’m trying to get rid of.

I haven’t read the book. However, I did hear someone say there is a scene where a police officer pulls someone over that was questionable as well. I have no idea, but it seems this issue of the Hulk, man who would have thought it’d be controversial.

I sold my second copy of it. Pays for next weeks books.

If retailers have to return copies to get corrected ones, but most are selling these copies on eBay, does the corrected copy become the valuable one?

Ha. Could be

I’ve already seen shops on insta and whatnot selling them for higher and labeling them “recalled” when it wasn’t officially recalled