Incredible Hulk 340 Homage

This has always been 1 of my favorite covers. I started trying to collect as many of the homage covers for it as I could find. Most are obvious but I also included characters holding other weapons with reflections on them. So far I have found 188 different books. Some I have on my list were actually released before #340 but they fit the category. If you count all the variations of these there are over 300 different versions. Out of the 188 I have collected 115. Trying to figure how to add pictures but if I can’t maybe a list. If there are any that you know of add them on.

When I try to add pictures it says I can’t imbed media. How do I change pictures to allow this?

Take a screeenshot. Then crop it and upload. If the picture is to big in size, it wont load

1 Like

You may not have permission to post photos if you are not a regular contributor.

But here is one similar book….came out months later so not sure if it’s truly an homage. Seems very coincidental if it bit…

Transformers 170 (UK).

2 Likes

The new Captain America #11 version is doing very well, just happily sold mine for $30

1 Like

You should be very happy, considering the competition on eBay.

1 Like

This is the one advantage of living in Canada and selling here. We sometimes get these situations where there is no supply here when something is in demand and you can take advantage.

This is the only listing available in Canada

Most US sellers use the Global shipping feature which means that the shipping to Canada is about $30CAD, which would put those listings you have at about $40+ CAD to get to here. So when I see a situation like this I make sure to put my price at just over what it takes to get one from the States and they tend to sell because no one wants to take a chance with customs.

6 Likes

I have not seen this one. Thanks. I have put pictures on here before but it’s telling me I can’t embed media posts here and I’m not sure how to change them.

I saw a news piece about Canadians who live near America and get PO Box. They drive over the border to get all their American mail/orders/purchases. The COVID lockdowns made that tricky for a bit.

1 Like

Basic users before trust level 1 can embed one image per post, images must be 1MB or less in size. You are currently trust level 1 so make sure the images are directly linked to the image itself in the URL and they aren’t over 1MB in size.

You can upload images as well, I think it’s 2 at a time (we want to limit the number of images per post as too many large images can really cause a hit on the site performance), max size 1MB.

1 Like

I think it’s 2 at a time as well, not to be confused with 2 per post. You can post more than two in a single post…just have to keep going back and loading up photos 2 at a time while creating the post.

It’s so lame…because it’s only slowing the process down…not preventing it. There is no real limit…so i relies on people being impatient to prevent extra photos.

If you understand how databases work, it’s limited to 2 per time as to try and limit 2 per post or comment.

Let’s try to stick to 2 per comment, overloading a single comment with tons of pictures does cause extra stress when it comes time to loading the comment, particularly when the forums get busy, etc.

The forums are designed to load as you scroll, so the comment will load all the content even if you have to scroll to see the rest…

Let’s keep the forums free and fast… we certainly don’t want to purchase more resources which all fall on @Anthony 's lap and bank account.

I can post almost unlimited pics, what trust level am I?or is that something I can lookup?

Highest level before you become moderator/admin.

1 Like

And I paid the $100 one-time fee to become a moderator! Such a bargain!

1 Like