Introducing Myself

The way I look at it 3 panels is a full appearance as long as the characters face is shown in at least 2 if he is named and has dialogue that’s a plus, 2 arms and a leg won’t cut it here face has to be seen it can be 4 or 5 panels with one face thats fine too. Cameo is one panel, or a full page panel, face shown, better if named, other cameos can have arm or shadow panels but have to have at least one non shadowed face panel. Cameo with cover > Full with cover 99% of the time. Cameo no cover< Full with cover or Full with no cover. Then it gets really weird with later printings but first covers with cameos or fulls in later printings are good pick ups especially if its not recycled book art.

1 Like

Cameo, full, and first cover are all great, stay away from 1st appearances that have alot of words attached to them like 1st appearance in continuity or 1st appearance in us comic format, 1st appearance euro panini etc…

3 Likes

Well you can add these to my small but growing collection:

Venom 25 - first cameo of Virus & Codex.

Venom 26 - first full of Virus.

Death Metal: Legends of the Dark Knights - First Robin King.

Batman 96 Cover A and 1:25 Jimenz variant - First appearance and cover of Clownhunter.

2 Likes

My name is Gabriel and 23 years old. I love to read comics and novels

6 Likes

Welcome! Glad to have you and look foward to your contributions. Great group of folks here!

Welcome!

Welcome

Welcome FitBoy and BatmanFan!