Invincible Amazon

I need to catch up…

I’m gonna watch it, I’m just slow to get stuff started!

As someone who had no prior investment in the character, it has become one of my ‘can’t wait to see the next one’ series. Definitely not for the feint-hearted though.

1 Like

Yea this show was fantastic. Just watched the finale today, cant wait for season 2 and 3. I will likely read the comics now too like I did with Walking Dead

This show is AMAZING. If you aren’t hooked by the end of the first episode I’d be surprised.

That one punch at the end of the last episode :face_with_hand_over_mouth: ouch!!

I had no idea Omni man was in 2 Supreme comics until I found a few in a dollar bin today :hugs:

1 Like

https://screenrant.com/invincible-season-2-robert-kirkman-sdcc-interview/

I’m excited for that simply because we have seen so much multiverse in so many different other stories. Do you have any updates at all on the Invincible live-action film?

Robert Kirkman: With the strikes and everything, it’s all stalled, and rightly so. Everybody’s doing a great thing trying to make sure that future generations get to be able to work and thrive and survive in this industry. Everything’s been put on pause, but it’s something that I know Universal is very invested in, and it’s something that we’ve been working on behind the scenes up to this point. Hopefully, I’ll be able to answer this question in a more answerable way at some point in the future.

1 Like

Turns out, a version of Spider-man will appear on the show…

Sounds like when young justice had a character named black spider, josh keaton who voiced spectacular spider-man did the voice cause greg weisman wrote both shows