Invincible Amazon

First 3 episodes are out on Amazon Prime, anyone watch it yet?

Just finished watching it. Never got into the comic so seeing it blind was good. So many twists man… I like it. The only annoying part SPOILER: was when they would talk and then the supid Invinsible Logo would appear. I mean come on they should show that at the beginning. Literally someone would be talking and then the Logo would appear. “I’m going to the bathroom and take a” BLAM!!! INVINSIBLE BY ROBERT BLA BLA BLA. That was the most annoying thing. Other then that. I liked it. Can’t wait for the next episode.

Note: They need better anime editors cuz some parts where hard to see. Specially the flying scenes.

1 Like

I intend to tune in sometime sooner than later!

Kirkman just like his good buddy McFarlane must ensure how awesome they are by reminding the world they created what you are reading or watching… It’s like Tyler Perry who must put his effing name in every movie title he does, I’d probably watch some of his movies if he left his damn name out of the title…

1 Like

Amazon effect…

Invincible #1 1st print CGC 9.8 just sold for $3,670

I wonder if the $1 reprints will have any legs?

Insanity.

1 Like

If Dr. Aphra and Miles Morales Halloween fest are any indication…yes.

If anything maybe throw them in with the foils as a “bonus.”

1 Like

Thank you. I need to go back to my LCS and get some. They had a stack of them.

Never read the books, except for maybe the tpb volume 1 long ago. I’m enjoying the show a lot, except for the BOOM! Invincible title. It’s really cheesy lol

1 Like

Kirkman must remind you as often as possible of his achievements… :wink:

Finally all caught up with show.
Never read any of the books but I am enjoying it. :popcorn:

Even my non comic friends have been watching it and getting into it just
like The Boys show.

The finale episode was incredible.

The Larry’s variant of the first issue is doing pretty well.

Wonder why CBSI hasnt pumped any Invincible books recently ? Oh wait, because they dont have any …

8 Likes

Never read the books but the series is great. In fact, I think it’s all the better for not knowing where any of it is going. The last episode was cracking!

1 Like

The last episode dropped yesterday, and it was brutal.

I thought the one prior to that had a pretty brutal ending too!

Loved it. Great first season. I hope they get to work on Season 2 soon.

OK, just watched the final episode. BRUTAL has been redefined. Ouch!

1 Like