Is Adam Hughes still active/ok

Any one know what happened to Adam Hughes/ his website?

www.justsayah.com

Seems like his site was abandon. I recall for sometime he sells or update his status on his website.
Any information would be much appreciated.

He’s still active on Twitter.

His last Instagram post was 2/16/22

But yeah, as @monopolyjackson said, looks like Twitter is his preferred platform now.

1 Like

In one of the updates from his manager and wife, Allison, she mentioned

“Earlier this year, Adam started on a new professional path. He was approached to be a part of a creative team outside of the comics industry, and the opportunity to flex different artistic muscles and work alongside talented new colleagues was too good to pass up.”

6 Likes

I watched an interview with him recently and he confirmed he’s doing design full time for Marvel now that he can’t talk about. So likely MCU work.

2 Likes

Even if your “busy” or occupied, I wouldn’t think he needs to take down his own site. Less, someone possibly “bought” him out. Think about it, all the years of building/selling your work on your own site. Now for some strange reason, you abandon/take down a site that you used for years… because your working on a “secret” project. This sound like a blackmail story… lol

Flexing your muscle while abandoning the site you used for years to sell your work/art. This makes no logical sense. At the very least you can leave a post on your site saying this… For someone of his caliber I don’t think it would be too difficult to do. Maybe he taking a backseat and don’t want anyone to bother him through his site. If you look at the reply from people, he seems to be very quiet these days.