Is Pearl the Next Naomi?

I know this post of from june 2019 but I’m just now seeing it. (Feb '20l
I love JINXWORLD. I bought and read PEARL,SCARLET & COVER and I think I’m leaving some other title out but I’ve been into all JINXWORLD since day one whenever they all came out. I’ve been hearing rumors about Scarlet and PEARL lately,. Something about getting picked up and getting made Into some movie or tv show etc… I’m just a fan of the writing plus the art work is pretty great. Since PEARL #1 both covers have risen in value ($30-50$) and are now back to normal,.$10 and lower.
Scarlet never really took off and I’m not sure why,. Its freaking great with huge potential…and COVER even though its excellent reading not many even know about it I think. Anyway that’s what I’ve noticed since this was posted in june '19. I hope JINXWORLD has something in the works for 2020.

1 Like

Waiting for Bendis to come through (May never happen). Holding on to multiple copies of pearl #1 and also a copy of scarlet #1.

Some day…(?)

2 Likes

Fingers crossed lol…

Im sitting in some Scarlett and Pearl #1s too, Drog. I haven’t heard of anything from jinxworld live action recently though. Good to know there’s sone buzz , @RonnyMac :+1:

1 Like

I felt the exact opposite. I thought that was one of his best Comic series and the show sucked.