Is there a Cancer Society for kids?

We’re running a promotion to donate $1 for every copy of Friendly Neighborhood Spider-man #6 Second Printing sold by FOC to Make A Wish.

There’s also a 25 Qty Ratio Variant. I’d like to donate the proceeds from the sale of one copy of that comic for every 25 Standards ordered to some type of Cancer Society or Hospital targeting kids with cancer.

Is there a legitimate one out there that we can use other than the American Cancer Society in general? Link maybe to a place to pay them directly?

Would you slap a sale price based on market price at the time they arrive on the Ratio’s or do you think waiting until they arrive and tossing them in an auction would do more for the kids?

Here’s the order information if you want to encourage your own local stores to participate and help make a difference in a kids life.
FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDER-MAN #6 2ND PTG CABAL RATIO VAR (MAR198941, FOC 5/20/19)

FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDER-MAN #6 2ND PTG VAR (MAR198942, FOC 5/20/19)

COVER ART has NOT been released for the Second printing or the Qty Variant. I would love to see the last page be the cover to the ratio variant and maybe a sideways or wrap around of the Sinister 60 for the second standards or even just reprint the original again since it’s perfect as is.

10 FULL DAYS until Final Order CUTOFF!!! Make some magic happen!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

St. Judes is the best from what I’ve seen and heard. They don’t charge the parents or patients for their treatment if admitted.