I've Got a Baby on the Way

I know some of the users here check out my blog sometimes, but not everyone. Hence, I thought I ought to mention my wife and I have now, “Gone public,” about expecting a new baby! Observe:

She’ll be 27 weeks pregnant tomorrow and we’ve been busy getting ready. We are happy and eager for our new bundle of joy!

20 Likes

That’s great. Congrats!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!!!

Yeah! baby number two for the Bitterbaums. Congrats!!

1 Like

Congrats!

Congratulations!

Thanks, actually our 3rd pregnancy. We had a loss in December of 2019 so this will be our third child overall but our second who is able to be with us, as we word it. Also known as a, “Rainbow baby.”

2 Likes

Congratulations.

Who needs sleep! Congrats!

Congratulations and I’m very sorry for your previous loss I know how devastating that is to any parent.

I’m sorry to hear of your experience before. Congratulations to you and your growing family. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Same thing happened with us between kids 2 and 3.

Here’s hoping for a safe delivery and a good sleeper!

1 Like

Congratulations on the new upcoming little one. And also I am sorry for your previous loss. My wife and I have been there before. We lost our little girl to a still-birth 6 days before she was due. She would of been 11 this year. God need an angel and she was taken. But in return we got my youngest which he is something else all on his own lol.

@davidbitterbaum my wife is a rainbow baby. Only the second time I have heard that term.

1 Like

Congrats David!

Congratulations!

Congrats