James Gunn's Superman movie

Apex Lex ?

2 Likes

Funny thing Justin Kroll quote retweeted Borys Kit whose article mentioned Hoult was up for Luthor, instead of Kent.

1 Like

To be honest, I think Lex is a bit over-done in Superman movies. There is such a great wider cast of villains, why always Lex? I say this as a big Supes fan.

Brainiac would be a much better choice to help younger fans see that Superman can have some interstellar-level battles.

3 Likes

Id like to see Lex orchestrating events over 3 movies, wearing down Superman and becoming the big bad at the end.

1 Like

I want Solomon Grundy…love that character!

3 Likes

Poor Grundy fellow. He was born Monday and was buried by next Sunday.

1 Like

YES !!!

3 Likes

She was fantastic in the Mrs. Maisel show. I am unfamiliar with him, I think?

2 Likes

Rare sight of monopoly being THIS excited

2 Likes

The actor looks the part :grinning:

2 Likes

Love the casting. Sure, he looks like Henry Cavill, but his personality is more upbeat and innocent rather than brooding, and I think that’s a good thing.

He doesn’t look like Cavill they both just look like Superman

2 Likes

Superman Legacy Cast: Isabela Merced will play Hawkgirl, Edi Gathegi will be Mister Terrific and Nathan Fillion is a Green Lantern known as Guy Gardner.

5 Likes

I didn’t realize how pricey that Spectre #54 had gotten. Book will really be crazy now.
Also not the easiest book to find to begin with.

2 Likes

Yeah, first guy Garder is already very expensive. Specter #54 will probably be the big winner when the spike hits…for those who already have them.

Edi Gathegi is a great actor…very excited to see what he can do with this part.

1 Like

which means James Gunn is gonna form…

3 Likes

He’s gonna do a good Fantastic Four movie before Marvel! :joy:

2 Likes