Killer B Cover: Miles Morales #20 Clarke Variant

Yeah, if you watch the demo trailer, does sound more female…

But if they’re basing this off the original Tinkerer, what we’re seeing in this character might not even be the Tinkerer, since the Tinkerer builds gadgets and suits for others… so they might not be spoiling too much of the actual story within the game.

Also, if it is the Ultimate Universe Tinkerer, could be Elijah Stern behind it all… so could be anyone. The game promotes Tinkerer so I’ll be surprised if the villain we’re seeing is the actual Tinkerer.

Guess everyone is just gonna have to buy a PS5 and buy the game to find out…

Also, the sword looking weapon on the cover… is used by what appears to be minions in similiar suits in the game demo…

If they do end up using Elijah Stern from Ultimate Universe in the game, here’s a cheap spec…

Tinkerer’s first appearance was in Ultimate Spider-Man #90 which is dirt cheap… cheap gambling is the best gambl’in… :wink:

They’re 1:10 covers I believe

Oh, they’re 1:10s? Now I’m definitely more interested.

They should just retire Peter and go all in on Miles. Give him the Amazing Spider-Man flagship title.

Wouldn’t that be something!

I’m on board… Marvel, let’s do it… Move Miles to ASM and move Peter to Old Man Parker series… :wink:

1 Like

Love this forum. Was in the other thread added the ghost rider indigenous voices cover. Scrolled through my Tfaw preorders forgot I even ordered these

I see they’re sold out now I need another copy and these other Miles covers @agentpoyo