Knullified Variants

That’s why phones have a speaker, Poyo. You can do whatever you want with the call on hold in the background. The actual conversation lasts about 5 minutes.

Not the last conversation I had with eBay… took me 30 minutes just to get him to talk to me like a human cause he was reading from his script… and my 2 hours wasn’t hold time, that was total time talking to people.

You need to be more direct with them. I’ve had 5-6 convos with them over the years and it never lasted that long. You just have to logically explain your scenario to them in terms that they can work with. I suppose it is a fine touch. To each their own. I’m just sharing my advice based on my experiences. :man_shrugging:

As am I. I’ve worked customer service myself, I know how to talk to people… :wink:

When I’ve called eBay with an issue half the time it is resolved quickly. The other half of the time it takes forever and ends with me annoyed.

It probably depends on who you get on the phone the vast majority of the time. You get someone who cares, probably move quick. You get someone just collecting a paycheck…probably gonna be painful…

I contacted eBay…they just said no despite my Stellar history and loyalty coupled with the lack of communication on the buyer side.

As poyo said…waste of time.

1 Like

Yeah, the problem now is, they’ve now opened it up for feedback before the transaction is even done. Like in my case, I canceled before the buyer even paid. But he was allowed to leave a negative based on “experience”… that’s what they told me the reason why I couldn’t have it removed. That’s when I went on a tangent about why buyers can leave negatives so quickly yet the only thing we can do is leave positives for buyers. It’s a reason why I stopped leaving feedback to buyers. You get a positive if you leave me a positive. If you don’t leave any feedback, well, I’m not spending the time praising you for being able to click a button that just sends someone money… there’s nothing special in that.

I was given a neutral feedback from a guy who asked for a refund on a pre order item and I quickly obliged. His comment left said I did not ship the book. :man_shrugging:t3: This cracked me up but as stated nothing we as sellers can do about it.

I think they didn’t understand that neutral still looks bad…probably felt obligated to leave something and thought neutral best fit as technically no transaction took place…