Lego Atari 2600

3 Likes

This is now live to order!

1 Like

I want a Sega Genesis one! Get on it, Lego!

3 Likes

Yes and a Master System too!

1 Like

I got the real deal, and it still works.

1 Like

Pretty awesome!

I still have a Sega Master System myself with games. I whipped it out when the kids were smaller to play and they said the games looked stupid and made fun of me for getting all excited playing them.

Actually in the early 2000’s I acquired one that was still sealed in the box, brand new for dirt cheap. I had to end up selling it cause I needed money, made about double what I paid for but it would have probably gone for thousands now as even the box was in pristine condition. That might be my only regret sell cause I really didn’t want to sell it.

My favorite console of all time is still the Dreamcast.

1 Like

Yeah, the Dreamcast was fun. Sega actually made the best hardware I think. They made quality games. They just couldn’t jump over the hurdle in marketing their stuff to the masses. Seems people wanted quantity over quality I think.

2 Likes

It was ahead of it’s time. The hardware was on par with the PS2 and XBOX two years before those even came out. They didn’t have the 3rd party games though to keep it alive although they had a few exclusives that were AMAZING!

1 Like

I love the dreamcast. I need to get one again.

2 Likes

Best console ever. Seriously.

1 Like