LEGO DC Batman Classic TV Series Batmobile 76328

Umm… yes please! They made a smaller set that’s now retired but looks like a better one is coming back… LEGO Batman Classic TV Series Batmobile 76328 preorder on Amazon

You can also pre-order off LEGO to at Batman™: The Classic TV Series Batmobile™icon

That is sweet. But I still prefer the smaller retired version. Mainly because they come with mini-figures.

My one gripe with that prior set is it came with a joker figure instead of the classic 60s Robin. Normally Lego puts out so many sets you can grab a character from another set…but there’s only one 60s classic Robin and it also comes from a very expensive retired batcave set and therefore command a premium.

Still waiting for Lego to put out a mini set with a classic robin…not paying $100+.

1 Like

Yeah. Those HTF mini-figures are nice and that’s almost like it’s own hobby for some.

Definite buy for me. I also finally finished my 1989 batmobile. If anyone ever wants a challenge, buy one disassembled and placed in ziploc bags.

3 Likes

That 89 Batmobile set was pretty awesome! If you bought it from LEGO at the time of release, they had limited edition smaller scale version (40433) you got for free. I loved it so much, I bought the smaller scale off eBay for around $100 just to put together and keep the one I got intact, in the box new.