Let's see some Toys and Action Figures

We have a couple of show us what you got threads for Slabs and Newsstands, but I’m pretty sure we don’t have one for toys. If we have one go ahead and merge this into it.
So this is for all of your Action Figures, models anything toy related, old favorites new pickups, let’s just see. I guess I’ll go first.

6 Likes

I have 2 3d printers and like to print cool stuff, the batman beyond is fully 3d printed made by this guy online. All the parts are 3d printed and zip ties are used to keep the figure together and give them articulation. The marvel spidey is for size comparison

3 Likes

5 Likes

Here are my motu basic figures, still missing wave 6. Man-at-Arms and Evil Lyn (wave 1) has been stuck in USPS Chicago Intl Dist Center since 12 May. Losing hope that they will ever make it out to me…

7 Likes

Look what I found at 2 Walmarts.

3 Likes

Realistic fur? Did you take one out to verify? :stuck_out_tongue:

Pulse con Venom came in. Really nice figure and the box it came in was really cool too

3 Likes

Where did your got the figure from?

exclusive from hasbro pulse con online, orders went up like saturday for non members and managed to get it

Love this.

4 Likes

Luckyyyy…

Some recent pickups

2 Likes

A couple of newer additions:

Armored Batman from Frank Miller’s The Dark Knight Returns. I’m waiting for the TDKR wave to release to set him up.

I don’t do much with Marvel Legends but when I do it’s a character I love or is from a story I love. I recently picked up Cosmic Ghost Rider to go with my King Thanos from Thanos Wins. All I need now is Silver Surfer Black aka Fallen One but he was a Walgreens exclusive and the secondary market is out of line.

Oh, and I added Batgirl to my work desk! Need Red Hood!

3 Likes

Target just revealed preorders for some exclusive figures.

Im loving the Dungeons and Dragons figures :star_struck:

Optimus is a reissue of the expensive Dark Side Of The Moon figure.

A few Andor figures there also.

1 Like

Me too!!! That was one of my favorite cartoons. The only thing I’m worried about is how is Target going to ship them/

1 Like

Love when they match the books.

2 Likes