Looking to buy a Werewolf by Night #32

I’ve wanted one for a long time and have finally built-up enough funds from various side-writing gigs and some flipping I think I can buy a first appearance of Moon Knight in, “Werewolf by Night,” #32. I was hoping to spend around $400-$500 for a copy, so something in the 3.0-4.0 range. The main things I want are:

• It is not graded/slabbed as I want it to be displayed with my other raw early appearances on my bookshelf.

• It is complete. I don’t care if it looks amazing but lacks a bunch of pages.

• Not a pence variant or Canadian variant, I would like the, “Regular,” version.

If you’ve got something that might fit my needs I’d gladly buy it from you via PayPal goods and services. Feel free to comment if you have a copy to sell and do please include pics!

1 Like

I’ve got a lead! I’ll keep folk updated and share what I hope to have soon!

Sweet… Now if that lead is reading this… Whatever David is willing to offer you I’ll beat his price by a dollar and throw in some nifty CHU stickers… :grin:

The lead was on Reddit! I see you posting in comic groups there sometimes too!

Reddit? Never… I don’t visit that cesspool.

…then why is their flair, “SecretAgentPoyo,” or such in r/comics? You have an evil doppelganger?

I suppose but that’s not me. I don’t do reddit. I don’t do facebook. I don’t do twitter… I have instagram but that’s just to watch the 12 year old in what she posts to it.

1 Like