Madame Web movie

Ha ha. Once again no old grandma Madame Web movie. The KCC crowd continues to chase the wrong book.

1 Like

You all can call me wrong in a few years (or now) but I can’t see anyone caring about Madame Web, old version or young.

Then again, I really didn’t see how a Venom movie was going to work without Spidey.

2 Likes

Or Rocket racoon. Or Groot. I guess it depends on the story and the movie/show itself. But I’m skeptical about her myself (unless they introduce some Spider-verse characters, and dont dumb the show down like the Agents of Shield w/ poor special effects). I guess as a comic book fan, I’m glad they are trying; just hope they dont burn out the comic book movie.

My guess on who could be appearing

1 Like

I have a feeling Silver Sable will be introduced in the movie
since it looks like there will be a Silver Sable movie filming at the same time

I’m “guessing” that’s who Sydney Sweeney is playing

1 Like

So is this supposed to be Arana?

1 Like

" Sony is coming off a hot streak with Venom: Let There Be Carnage making more than $500 million worldwide, while Spider-Man: No Way Home was the biggest film of 2021 with $1.85 billion in worldwide sales."

I love how they conveniently forgot Morbius.

5 Likes

And IMO both sucked, but the revenue will justify more of the same, till eventually they (studios) kill the golden goose. I still have to see Morbius.

The Venom movies didn’t work. :beers:

3 Likes

I actually liked the Venom movies. Mostly thanks to Hardy being fun in the first one and how off-the-wall he and Woody are in the sequel.

1 Like

I think this casting makes more sense for Araña. But now I have no clue who Celeste might play

1 Like
2 Likes

This movie just went up a few notches

1 Like

What roles is she known for? Ive never heard of her.

seriously
?

1 Like

I remembered her in “We’re The Millers”
 thought she was great in that movie. That’s the only one I can recall myself.

You don’t know Emma Roberts, star of 2020s hit Holidate ?