Magnificent ms marvel #5

Hi all magnificent ms marvel #5

is starting to heat up due to a new costume and maybe being a Symbiote?

Hmmm…I have mine up on eBay…thought the heat was just because it was an homage t secret wars 8…but now you’re going to make me read it!

Who reads comics nowadays…?

Just seen the cover to #6 looks more like the suit is more tech then Symbiote. Your right forgot #5 was a homage to secret wars as well.

Here’s my best impression of Anthony on Tuesday nights…

Keep in mind I’ve never read a single issue of Ms. Marvel in my life until today…

WARNING…SPOILERS TO FOLLOW FOR MAG MS MARVEL 5***

Kamala on some strange world fighting something attacking from the skies or space or something. Looks dire, but I’ll spare you that cliche crap.

This race she is protecting is calling her the “Destined One” and only she can enter this “Great Machine” that must be nearby…and inside it could have the power to defeat the threat. Everyone else that approaches it goes mad or gets migraines…

So off she goes, and sure enough she doesn’t get a migraine when she enters this giant machine. Once inside a hologram, think Fortress of Solitude, appears…

Ok, she might be Kree, but come on…she “looks like” me? I don’t think so. Just because you went to the same hair stylist? And wear similar masks which don’t really hide your face…c’mon, man.

Anyway…while the kree hologram is jibber jabbing, something sneaky is slithering up from behind…

And catches Kamala by surprise…

But rather than be totally freaked and feel violated by this organism…(like most of us would be)

So long story short…with the help of the “suit” she finds a way to work the machine, destroy the bad guys and they send her home…but not before she’s touched by some alien dude…(will add the pick momentarily)…for some reason THAT made her uncomfortable…but not something wrapped around her entire body…

Once home she’s trying to figure out what to do with the new costume…

So definitely some similarities with the symbiote that merged with Spider-Man…but seems a lot more cybernetic…can it be a man made symbiote using nano bots (artificial intelligence) ?

I dunno…it’s an intriguing book…will hold mine for a while…if anything it’s worth the SW8 homage cover (coincidence…??) for $3.99…

Thankyou for the info on this book great job.
Think your right could be worth keeping hold of a copy.