Mandalorian Season 2 trailer

But but… I liked them. Didn’t say I loved them… liked. When you figure out that some people like things you might not like… like store variants for example, then one day you can just learn to… let it go as there’s no real reason to question what others like and don’t like.

My wife loves avacados, I hate them… I don’t question why she loves them, she just does and it is what it is. :wink:

1 Like

Geez, relax, Sgt. Knottiepantaloons. You jumped to your conclusion there, real quick. I did not state there was nothing to like nor did I state that there was no way that anyone could like the movie. But, but…you didn’t even answer the question that was first posed so one could understand your POV.

You clearly don’t have kids do you? Sometimes just a simple “because” is sufficient… :wink:

I learned my lesson from watching others. :wink:Yes, I have no kids. I’m happy being the cool Uncle who gives away comic book stuff.
‘Because’ may be reason, but it is not a valid one, imo. No worries, agent poyo. You like it. I don’t. I’m fine with that. But, you won’t be convincing anybody that it is good with the sole reason of ‘because’. Lol. This post is all in jest, Poyo, I understand that you are not trying to convince anybody. No harm intended. :beers:

I never said I was trying to convince others it was good, I just said “I liked it” but then get bombarded with questions on why I like it… and my simple answer is, “just because”… :wink:

1 Like

‘just because’ was a real discussion ender. Hard to counter that point. Lol

“Dad, why can’t I have ice cream?”
“Because I said so”
“But why?”
“Because”

End of discussion… :slight_smile:

I set my expectations at zero and the trilogy still managed lower them…

1 Like

Haha… that’s just how it goes sometimes.

Hopefully they will make amends…the last trilogy made money but was just awful. The special effects were good.

Not sure why this popped in my head… (maybe cause I was daydreaming about my Cantina LEGO set now that I ordered this morning)… but you seriously question how Palpatine survived ROTJ yet this is a movie with Force Ghosts, people projecting their self images from across the galaxy with their mind and lifting items that are likely tons in weight by just “focusing” and feeling this magical force? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yes, the ‘force’, and the rules that it abides by, as set in the canon of the series, has been established. People dying, then surviving, from being blowed up in a blue force explosion, then blowed up again when the death star bit it, has never been established. So yes, how the f*ck did Palpatine survive that? I know…its lazy, convenient writing that makes no sense in context, and it shits all over the canon of the films. Bringing Palpatine back essentially ruins the redemption of Vader’s character in the first 3 films. It doesn’t make a lick of sense, even in a universe with invisible forces et al.

I thought it was explained he was cloned and if his other counterparts can force ghost, why not take over the body… to learn the ways of the Sith, one must join the Dark Side! :wink:

Hey, that’s what I was about to say. The Dark Side brought him back from the dead. Remember in the 3rd movie when Palpatine tells Aniken that there was a Sith Lord that could stop love ones from dying and even bring them back from the dead. Why else did Darth Vader join the Dark Side?

1 Like

Hes a dark sith. While i dont agree with the script or the choice, is what it is i guess.

He used his force powers to land in a tie fighter and zoomed off criticaly injured. Or maybe Vaders droid picked him up cause u know, Vader did slice him in half.

Vader sliced him in half? I thought he just threw him over the ledge… Are you mistaking Darth Maul being cut in half?

Somewhere on this forum is a post that has spoilers for darth vader. The picture shown is vader and his droid and the droid says “hey, padme must have been close to Obi-wan” and sure as sh*t vader slaps him with his light saber

Yeah, we’re talking movies not Darth Vader #5:wink:

And im explaining how Palpatine survived :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: seeing as this comic is “in continuity “ And set during that time frame.

I’m not following… how is Palpatine surviving ROJ related to Vader cutting his current droid in half (which is right after Empire Strikes Back story) related to Palpatine becoming some messed up looking clone 30 years later? Are you on drugs? You really should lay off the drugs… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: