March Previews 2021 - Marvel Spotlight Books

Previews gives us a glimpse of what’s to come. Here’s the spotlight new books (and some trade/hardcovers/omnibuses) coming out of March Previews for Marvel…

Alien #3 has one of those covers that truly brings out the horror from the original films. All those scenes where we get something just like depicted here right before something bad and gruesome occurs? I love it and I hope this series getting taken over by Marvel is no disappointment.

Alien #3
Alien #3 (Adam Kubert Variant)

Black Widow #7. I’m really liking the new Hughes changing up from his normal cover art. Keep’em coming Mr. Hughes.

Black Widow #7 (Andolfo Predator Variant)

Guardians of the Galaxy #14. Wait, is that Doctor Doom joining the Guardians? Whaaat?

Guardians of the Galaxy #14 (Sprouse Predator Variant)

X-Corp #1. I really love Aja’s cover art. This would be even better if he was doing the interiors and they did it in the style of Hawkeye many moons ago…

X-Corp #1 (Nauck Headshot Variant)
X-Corp #1 (Young Variant)

Miles Morales: Spider-Man #26. It’s the Predator themed variant but I just really like this cover.

Miles Morales Spider-Man #26

Immortal Hulk Time of Monsters One Shot. Introduction of a new Hulk from thousands of years ago. Might pan out with a first appearance. Worthy of checking out for sure.

Immortal Hulk Time of Monsters #1 (Liefeld Deadpool 30th Variant) - No cover art yet but if it’s Liefeld, probably a solid pass.

Star Wars Darth Vader #12. I’m grabbing all the War of the Bounty Hunters but most of the Star Wars titles were already on my lists. I love this cover too.

Star Wars Darth Vader #12 (Kuder Crimson Variant)
Star Wars Darth Vader #12 (Sprouse Empire Strikes Back Variant)

Star Wars Bounty Hunters #12. Same reason as above. Just a must pickup.

Star Wars Bounty Hunters #12 (Villanelli Crimson Variant)
Star Wars Bounty Hunters #12 (Sprouse Empire Strikes Back Variant)

Star Wars Docter Aphra #10. And again plus this reintroduced a character and clan that was introduced early on in the Bounty Hunters series.

Star Wars Doctor Aphra #10 (Sway Crimson Variant)

Star Wars High Republic #5. No brainer as I’m just fully onboard with this new title. Has so much potential for new characters and so much more that might end up on a show or movie one day.

Star Wars #13. Prelude begins here in the main title. A must for me.

Star Wars #13 (Sprouse Empire Strikes Back Variant)
Star Wars #13 (Christopher Action Figure Variant)
Star Wars #13 (Rosanas Crimson Variant)

Star Wars War of the Bounty Hunters Alpha Directors Cut. I don’t think I’ve ever bought a director’s cut but I just really love this cover for some reason. I’m in.

Star Wars War of the Bounty Hunters Alpha. The main title to the Star Wars event.

Star Wars War Bounty Hunters Alpha #1 (McNiven Crimson Variant)
Star Wars War Bounty Hunters Alpha #1 (Yu Variant)
Star Wars War Bounty Hunters Alpha #1 (Action Figure Variant)

Death Captain Marvel Gallery Edition HC. Death of Captain Marvel is one of my all time favorite Marvel reads ever. This new printing which is a Gallery Edition is a likely must for me. I’m always on the hunt for a decent first printing copy of the original that’s in great condition when I hit up used book stores, one day I will find one suitable.

Death Captain Marvel Gallery Edition HC

Moon Knight is one of my all time favorites and this new Moon Knight Epic Collection TPB Bad Moon Rising (New Ptg) is a great way for anyone who hasn’t read Moon Knight read all his early appearances that then leads into his first solo series covering Moon Knight #1 - #4.

Moon Knight Epic Collection TPB Bad Moon Rising (New Ptg)

Star Wars is just hot commodity nowadays. So Star Wars Legends Epic Collection Old Republic TPB Vol 04 is just a must pickup. Trades and omnibuses might not be quick flips but they’ve proven over time to appreciate in value when taken care of and end up being one of those hard to find obscure books as most tend to pick up, read and then tuck away on the bookshelf, never re-entering the secondary market.

Star Wars Legends Epic Collection Old Republic TPB Vol 04

3 Likes