Marvel Reveal All Star Wars Pride Month Variants

1 Like

I think they could do so much better. I’m all for the visibility, but could we get some A-list cover artists and creative covers?

2 Likes

All artists are LGBTQ. I think the point was to highlight their talents. No doubt there are “A-List” LGBTQ artists, but they decided to go with some young blood.

3 Likes

It’s definitely a positive step and I appreciate it much like the indigenous artists/writers push because there is a lot of underrepresented talent out there. I follow a lot of alternative LGBTQ+ artists on social media, and honestly, these covers aren’t as good as some of the fan art I see.

I guess I should check my privilege and not complain, but as both a Star Wars fan and a kink educator, I truly believe we can do better.

2 Likes

I agree…little disappointed in these. I don’t think they’ll do well.

But that means low print run…so you should buy them…

Or something…

4 Likes

That’s valid.

I have to ask, what does a kink educator do, I need to know this.

1 Like

Here we go…

1 Like

I run a BDSM educational group emphasizing safe, ethical play and relationships.

2 Likes

Sir, you need to take this to private messaging… :wink:

3 Likes

Just asking questions. If I don’t know I want to know. The response was a clean and concise answer and since Brainz is a professional educator answered as such. No need for private message as I am sure there are others who were curious as well.

5 Likes

I was intrigued by what @Braainz said too as someone who worked extensively in sexual health and appreciated hearing more. Interesting stuff!

1 Like

Oh I was just giving you crap…

I know. And I messaged Braainz on the side to sign you up as a wiping post. For practice. Time to cut air holes in the shipping box to send you off again.

3 Likes

Nice! Well, you should get some healthier advice from him cause how you treat me with these chains is not cool man!

1 Like

You needed a lawyer. With my representation you would of had a safe word in writing before Anthony chained you up.

Wiping…or whipping? I need this clarified to know what kind of disturbing this is…

3 Likes

He uses me as both… it’s all very sad! :cry:

2 Likes

Fully wiping not whipping. Whipping is too good for him.

Let’s just say

1 Like

I appreciate you guys and the humor… but in all seriousness, if anyone reading these threads has any BDSM/kink/polyamory questions, feel free to message me or I can do an AMA in a non-comic related thread.

At least the activity in this thread might boost more people looking at some of the Marvel Pride Month variants. Although, in my opinion, DC is putting out some better looking covers for it.

1 Like