Marvel Reveals list SDCC 2019

Good info & thank you! I have all of these so I guess I’m good. I enjoyed the run/character. Would like a couple of the #1 variants but I’ll wait till the furor dies down.

If that’s the case then those Second Printings IDW presold for $100 with her on the cover and the one page inside should have nailed down dibs on that one.

I haven’t heard any reports of the mass market Second Printing with extra pages being handed out at the convention yet to tie and exceed in page count.

For that matter I haven’t heard anything at all from FOX or SONY yet either. Do they not get their own platform to announce movies and stuff like Marvel and the others?

An appearance is just that, an appearance, whether some call it a cameo, a first full, first cover, etc.

The market doesn’t decide what’s a first and what’s not, the market just decides which one holds more value over the other.

Agree there…im not arguing that. I’m just saying when there are debates over cameo vs. full being more spec worthy if one has the character on the cover it usually wins out.

And it’s gotten to the point where subsequent printings when the character is put in the cover of the cameo issue is fetching more than the first print or first full lately. Unless I’m the case of MCP 6 or TMNT 95 2nd printings are catching no one by surprise and may have subsequently much larger print runs than the 1st…

aren’t comics great!

Are we still takin Jane Foster as Thor?

No TMNT 95 Convention seconds presold for $100 each with the Jennika Cover people couldn’t buy at the convention because they were scared of a stampede type situation…

Ok. We keep flip flopping characters and books. There’s a separate thread for TMNT Jennika discussion, so I got confused this being a marvel thread (OP).

Those were second prints? 2nd print still has a month before it’s release date, doesn’t it?

I have no idea what they want to call them but from my point of view if they were produced after the 1st Printing, sold after the 1st Printings release, distributed even later at the convention and includes new cover art then that’s close enough for me to consider them seconds.

You can call it 1st Printing of the convention edition if you want. :thinking:

Ok. We keep flip flopping characters and books. There’s a separate thread for TMNT Jennika discussion, so I got confused this being a marvel thread (OP).

It was an example pertent to the criteria being used to clarify what’s a 1st above. Female turtle on the cover of 95 with a one full page last page appearance is going to be considered 1st I would assume since Thor #1 with Female Thor on the cover and a one page last page appearance are considered 1st for that female. I can’t think of a more fitting example right now but it has been a long stretch packing and shipping all my What If 10’s since Midnight and getting them out the door. That’s the one that seems to be getting the big bucks. :tired_face:

You can always report a post if you need it moved or it belongs in another topic.