Marvel x Fortnite Preview

Spider-man Zero skin revealed

1 Like

Sold about 50 of these already…seems they are pretty hot so far! Not sure about the flipping aspect though. Might take awhile to flip and by then they might have a second print out or the heat might have died off.

2 Likes

i think they said only 1st printing is going to have the code

Yeah so I sold 325 of these and it’s not even 3 pm…. I ordered more, but I am really curious if they printed enough for the demand…

2 Likes

One of my local comic shop owners ordered a bunch. Said he didn’t want to be caught short like with previous Fortnite tie-in comics where, “A tidal wave of Moms came in wanting to buy after their kid asked for it.”

2 Likes

I’ve been getting calls all day from random people asking if we have it…we sold out awhile ago, but I’m thinking the vast majority of people haven’t found out about it yet. I ordered 560 more (4 more cases). Fortnite now has 350 million players around the world…with something like 4 or 5 million playing on a daily basis. Now, turn that into print runs, and spiderman fans…I bet the demand is going to be pretty high for this book.

I’m curious when they will release the outfit in the shop. The last 2 unlocks are supposed to be exclusive to comics too…

In case it hasn’t been posted yet.

1 Like

As someone who doesn’t know anything about Fornite, does the table indicate that the skin (?) can be purchased later ? So as far as the spec on the book, its for those players who want it now ?

I dont play video games much but I had it in my pull just in case.

My only purchase of the day as my money is currently going towards my dog. I goy it cause my little Brother is always playing Fortnite on playstation so I wanted him to flex a little. His username is Glendale_AZ_Guy if anyone wants to add him to your FortNite crew

2 Likes

These are now out of stock at the distributor and selling for $15-18 on the secondary. I think the price might keep going up as people are still just realizing these exist. I’m starting to get more calls daily from people looking for them.

1 Like

Does anyone on this forum need Marvel X Fortnite ?
OR DO YOU WANT JUST THE CODE?
Let me know…

I had 3 in my pull box. I bought one Wednesday for my little brother, MY LCS ran out and some kid came in looking for one today, I told him I’d sell him a copy. Seems to be hot commodity.

1 Like

and I did give that kid the book from my pull so he could just buy it from the LCS…
Still have a copy in my pull box…and the codes… :slight_smile:

i’ll take one for the code