Marvel's Native American Tribute Covers by Veregge

The Werewolf I ordered which seems like a lifetime ago as that was originally pre-Covid. New Werewolf by Night as well.

I did the Native ones. Grabbed the Marvel Voices one and also the Thor and Hulk as those are pull list books for me.

Maaaan I LOVE these. I grew up learning about my heritage being Black Irish and Native American I’m all for this. Showed this to my uncle who collected comics in the 50/60s as a kid he wants me to grab him some just to hang up.

2 Likes

That Werewolf by Night cover is really nice.

2 Likes

That title is what it was listed as in the catalog. It is by Jeffrey; Dani Moonstar is the character.

1 Like

Ah, gotcha.

Here is the Black Panther cover for Avengers # 38

2 Likes

The black panther and Spider-Man ones are connecting covers you put them on top of each other cover to cover😜

2 Likes

That’s dope. Nice catch

I like them…A lot! That Werewolf by night cover is awesome! Now, if Marvel would give significantly more information on all the horror stuff they are bringing to the Movies and D+ and maybe Hulu I will be happy.

So as far as we know, this is a first appearance? I was going to pass, but now that it’s at FOC, I’m having second thoughts.

It’s a first appearance as far as I can tell it’s not Jack Russell on the A cover

New character is called “Jake”

These covers are mad nice and I will be purchasing some of them for sure, but I’m def not checking for them the way I was all over those hip hop covers when they dropped.

Illmatic + Miles?

Get Rich or Die Trying + Iron Man?

Black Album + Black Panther?

Death Certificate + Old Man Logan?

Ready to Die + Astonishing Ant Man?

Man… Not sure if/how Marvel marvel could top the hip hop covers run. What a concept.

Marvels Voices Indigenous Voices #1 (Ghost Rider Veregge Variant)

2 Likes

@JeffreyVeregge’s 1:50 ratio variant of " HEROES REBORN #2 (OF 7)"

1 Like

Veregge has some really great covers, but he’s very much hit or miss for me. He did an amazing Moon Knight incentive variant.

Not gonna lie, hard for me to not read “Veggie” reading the posts

Big fan, I buy all of his covers. Sucks that the Heroes Reborn ones hes doing are 1:50.

2 Likes

he is very hit or miss for me, wish he did more stuff in this style

1 Like

I post his covers before he tweets them out… so yeah he RT’s me a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like