Massive Publishing

This is a heads up for anyone thinking of ordering directly from Massive Publishing. They are absolute scumbags, do not do it.

I placed an order with them on September 6th for the Eye Lie Popeye #1 Metal Variant. Nothing…no anything. I have contacted them FOUR times and they have completely ignored every message. I now have to contact my CC company and deal with this.

Companies like this can piss off.

8 Likes

I don’t buy their books. Anything affiliated with Whatnot can’t be trusted.

4 Likes

I did the same. Purchased the metal variant when they first listed it. Not a normal purchase for me but I’m a sucker for Punchout homages. Anyway, never shipped so I finally emailed them. No response. Emailed again. No response. Put in a dispute through PayPal. They didn’t respond to that. Escalated it after the time frame for their response ran out and PayPal refunded me 3 days later. Never once heard a peep. Glad I got my $90 back.

1 Like

Bet they still end up shipping the books. No retailers look at a charge backs.

And yeah, anything involved with Whatnot is a no-no

1 Like

Did any of you guys order direct from Mark Spears for his Monster book? I placed an order September 17th, one month ago and still nothing…again…

His website said preorder today for May 2024, so he should have stacks of these things sitting in his kitchen or whatever. I contacted him and he said something about kickstarter first, but like I said this was supposedly released in May.

I have two preorders left with mycomicshop and then I’m done with the latest and greatest. Tired of all these unprofessional assholes.

I can say that I did order 10 copies of the regular punchout variant and they were shipped on time and were well packed. Made a few bucks on those.

Would be wild if they still send me the metal variant.

1 Like

Would be wild if they responded to emails.

1 Like

Oh no. Now I’m worried. I ordered some 2nd print copies and issue #2s from the site.

Yeah, good luck with that.