McFarlane & Spawn - The Show Must Go On

You’re joking, right? A movie full of countless delays now has any news about that movie being delayed? This is becoming a running gag, but I shan’t be laughing.

5 Likes

I’m not surprised… :wink:

He should just crowd fund the movie any donation over $10,000 you can be an extra any donation over $50,000 you can have a line in the movie.

1 Like

I’d back it

Funny part is nobody wants to put it out, but McFarland will do it and it will go on the be wildly successful and the Cans film festival will give it a 10 min stand O.

1 Like

Hm. I’ve gone from, “Don’t care,” to, “A little interested.”

1 Like

https://comicbook.com/movies/news/spawn-movie-predicted-2025-release-blumhouse-jason-blum-exclusive/

What? Headlines read…

Spawn Movie in Very, Very Active Development

But then in article it says:

Unfortunately, it sounds like the script is not yet completed, because Blum suggested that the key to getting the movie back on track is the end of the current Writers Guild strike

Without a script completed and writers on strike, how can it be “Very Very Active”… FFS…

McFarlane is still slated as director, so the movie is going to suck donkey balls. :wink:

2 Likes

aint no way Todd directs this

1 Like

If he does, it will not be successful. If he really wants this movie to stand out, he needs to step aside and let someone who has actually directed films direct it.

1 Like

If it was very very very, I’d feel better about it.