MCU Phase 4 - 5 Perplexed Spec Trek

Even new Marvel tailors can’t get me to turn on the Oscars for even a second. I’ll hear about the good stuff on CHU as it happens, I’m sure.

1 Like

Will Smith can make it interesting :wink:

2 Likes

elsa bloodstone in mcu

5 Likes

"but that she “potentially could be Nina Price, who becomes Vampire by Night.”

Boy oh boy, who fell for that back in January ???

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Ggs glad I got my bloodstone when I did

I think everyone did.

So if Elsa is in Werewolf By Night I highly doubt the Werewolf is Jake Gomez. She doesn’t have a single appearance with him but a number of appearances with Jack Russell.

Anything can be changed for the shows…

2 Likes

Like Layla in Moon Knight.

2 Likes

leaked list of cameos in doctor strange 2

And here I thought the Rock was playing Black Adam.

5 Likes

lol yea, its supposed to say black bolt

These were already revealed months ago. Nothing new

it’s new to everyone who hadnt seen it! such as myself.
it’s not a competition, ffs. this is a comic forum not the wall street journal.

1 Like

You are correct, but I think he is saying that the boat already sailed, or is nearly out of port. If you were going to speculate on who was playing what, those copies may have already dried up when the information was first announced.

The dreaded speculation and the heat they bring!

2 Likes

All of those cameos have already been posted in the Doctor Strange 2 thread months ago

1 Like

captain carter 1 is still cover price, but yea the others were already up there price wise. most of these were already rumored months ago, but with them being confirmed from a screening thought id post it.

1 Like

Oh, absolutely. No harm in that at all. Sometimes the information gets indexed and you need a reminder.

2 Likes

Just a reminder, the search on the forums is actually quite good. So if you think you’re posting something new, try searching first, you might be surprised it’s been posted before and then you can followup the original comment or topic with updated news. :wink:

4 Likes

Casting for unknown MCU show. Lots of guesses floating out there, from Echo to Man-Thing.

1 Like