Meridius looks cray

Just wanted to point out the interior art for Venom #5 (featured in this month’s Marvel Solicitation for Venom #7). Hitch is making Meridius look menacing!

3 Likes

I actually like the Venom in the blue-red costume variant better.

2 Likes

Yea what about the red and blue venom. I like that

2 Likes

That’s Bile, I believe. First cover app I believe.

2 Likes

Cates seems to have a thing with bad guys and sharp, big teeth.

1 Like

Isn’t it Ewing writing this series tho, or Ram V?

3 Likes

Yea meridius has no connection to Cates at all

You are right ! My bad regarding Cates… . Thought it was him because the Meredius cover reminded me of Knull.

So is that bile cameo from Venom #5?

Bile I think wasn’t a real character but moreso a parody of spider-man and was introduced in some 90s book . The little panel with him venom and carnage is from the venomnibus

i didnt jump on this Venom series but that Meredius character seems kind of interesting.

So that panel is originally from Marvel Year in Review 93 which strangely enough has some other future villains like Red Hulk all though he’s a little different then what we got.

2 Likes

I think that Red Hulk may have become Hulk 2099

Looks like Red Hulk 2099…

2 Likes

So it looks like Bile, but this is the Spider-man variant cover for Venom i.e. Venom in blue-red Spidey costume. Like it either way !

No, I believe that’s the variant cover for Venom #7. I assumed they showed interior art from Venom #5 because the art for cover A wasn’t finalized yet.

1 Like

Posted the spoilers on the main site. My fear is confirmed that Eddie Brock is Meridius.

2 Likes

Lame.

1 Like