Merry Christmas

To those who celebrate, I hope you all have a merry Christmas. Thanks for everything, you guys are the best community.

As a present to Poyo I am leaving this as Uncategorized since it drives him nuts.

11 Likes

MERRY CHRISTMAS !
We had 6-7 inches of snow dropped last night, so not leaving the house. Very happy :santa:

7 Likes

I got Spider-man band aids, a book of carpet samples, and a soiled wig.
Screenshot_20201225-085630
Merry Christmas and a happy new year! :tada:

6 Likes

Merry Christmas my friends!

4 Likes

6 Likes

Merry Christmas to all. :evergreen_tree: :snowman_with_snow: :snowflake: :gift: :christmas_tree: :santa:

3 Likes

Much love to all on this holiday!

4 Likes

Happy holiday season to all. Thanks for helping me make a nice spec profit this year! More profits to come!

4 Likes

Happy and a Healthy to everyone!!

4 Likes

Happy Holidays and be Merry to others! This is the way!

7 Likes

Merry Christmas Meatbags!
hk47s

3 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays all.

Tons of snow here too, with not much prior to going to bed. To break out the snow blower today, or let it be, that is the question.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas All… Looking forward to another year with this terrific forum community!

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 Like

Wishing everyone Happy and Safe Holidays!!

This forum has really helped make 2020 more interesting, fun and educational for me. Happy holidays to all.

3 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to others.

We went from 18 inches of snow a week ago and frigid temperatures to 60 degrees yesterday’s and 2 inches of rain today…took care of the snow fast.

Spent most of yesterday cleaning gutters and downspouts as well as snow away from my foundation as my basement has gotten some small amounts of water with much less rain…but I’ve had my eye on where the problems are and my remedies seemed to worked very well as very little water today.

Also lost power right when the kids woke up (70 mph winds) so started Christmas in the dark today. That was a first for me.

2020 isn’t going down easy! 7 more days…hang in there!

2 Likes

Flex seal?
Screenshot_20201225-193623

Merry Christmas to all. Let 2021 be a year we are blessed with the best in life.

1 Like