Midtown Signed Comics

Several signed comics for cover listed on Midtown Comics website this week, including some by Donny Cates. Absolute Carnage Silver Surfer Black #1 to name a few.

Ah yeah, he was just there. I need to post this months Midtown guests they sent out a few days ago.

I was planning on posting this on the main site tonight. Thanks for reminding me.

Is that the 1:50 or the regular Momoko variant ?

Cant tell…LMAO.

1 Like

We Have Demons #1 Signed books are up

https://www.midtowncomics.com/product/2085438

Star Wars High Republic Vol. 2 #1 Signed.

4 Likes

Here is a signed Frank Miller book that has been selling for $25-35 on Feebay and its $7.99. Happy New Year!!!

3 Likes

great find. Bought 1

There are three signed Frank Miller books on there including Ronin Book II

Are those the DiDio signed ones? I’m not seeing Miller signed Ronin Book 2?

Yeah they are Dido signed

1 Like

Just a heads up, I bought a signed Pandora from Midtown via their Whatnot and it was signed on the inside, not the cover. Still a good opportunity for a double-signed book, let alone Miller.

Edit: @Anthony the links on the CHU page are redirecting back to CHU, not Midtown.

Thanks will have to fix that

Did the post from my son’s iPad as my MacBook went missing. It doubled the quotation marks on the link.

fyi
they signed the inside of the book not the outside

That is the way artist and writers used to do it. I am ok with it as long as I get the coa.

Funny Dan Didio story. A few NYCC back I used to buy the blank dc books and go through DC’s signing lines and have different artists and writers sign and sketch them. Dan Didio was standing there and said do you want me to sign it too? I said sure, WTH. Passed the book over and he signed it right in the center of the cover all large. What a douche. So Matthew Rosenberg, who I have known for a long time and Dustin Nguyen (Dustin sketched a Batman) and Rosenberg wrote around it “WTF” Didio. Kinda saved it a bit.

They also referred to him as Dan Dildo (but no on the cover).

4 Likes

definitely a man you hear before you see him :roll_eyes: :zipper_mouth_face:

Here is another signing for you Sandman fans.

There are a bunch of cover priced signed comics listed on Midtown’s website for order, shipping out next week. These include Star Wars War Of The Bounty Hunters Alpha #1 signed by Charles Soule, as well as Garth Ennis signing his new book Marjorie Finnegan Temporal Criminal #1.

Star Wars War of the Bounty Hunter signed by Charles Soule

Star Wars War Of The Bounty Hunters Alpha #1 Regular Steve McNiven Cover signed by Charles Soule, $3.99

Star Wars War Of The Bounty Hunters Alpha #1 Leinil Francis Yu Cover Signed By Charles Soule, $3.99

Star Wars War Of The Bounty Hunters Alpha #1 Steve McNiven Crimson Cover Signed By Charles Soule, $3.99

Star Wars War Of The Bounty Hunters Alpha #1 John Tyler Christopher Action Figure Cover Signed By Charles Soule, $3.99

Star Wars War Of The Bounty Hunters Alpha Directors Cut #1 Steve McNiven Cover Signed By Charles Soule, $5.99

This was mentioned in the High Republic
And some of the variants

Star Wars War Of The Bounty Hunters Alpha #1 Steve McNiven Boba Fett Black Armor Variant Cover Signed By Charles Soule

Star Wars War Of The Bounty Hunters Alpha Directors Cut #1 Steve McNiven Sketch Cover Signed By Charles Soule

Marjorie Finnegan Temporal Criminal Signed by Garth Ennis

Marjorie Finnegan Temporal Criminal #1 Regular Andy Clarke Cover Signed By Garth Ennis, $3.99

Marjorie Finnegan Temporal Criminal #1 Mike Deodato Jr Cover Signed By Garth Ennis, $3.99

Marjorie Finnegan Temporal Criminal #1 Frank Cho Cover Signed By Garth Ennis, $3.99

2 Likes

Dusting this thread off a bit. Midtown just added Blue Book #1 and Sandman Nightmare Country Glass House #1 signed by JT4 for cover price, if interested. Looks like the W0rldtr33 signing isn’t until next week.

There are two threads like this. Going to combine them.

1 Like