Miles Morales 19

Well $600 later I can put my tfaw down :eyes:

This is completely unrelated and I’m not sure where to post it so please move if needed.

Ok. I just watched a documentary on Netflix called “The Social Dilema”, it’s one of the most powerful movies I’ve seen in ages. As a father of two high school kids it’s an important topic and a movie I think everyone should watch. It’s about social media discussed with the engineers and executives that brought it to existence.

Again, sorry if not the appropriate place.

Happy football.

Ok, got it. But maybe it’s a combination clone…combines the bad boy of 616 with the powers of 1610…hmmm?

@RipCityGamer unrelated to this topic but I was wondering why TFAW doesn’t allow in stock items to ship out with next scheduled pre-order delivery?

LoL u never know its comics :joy:

Got one. Thanks Brandon.

It’s a bunch of technical reasons, but it boils down to basically two separate inventories, and also in stock being paid for immediately while pre orders process on shipment.

1 Like

Got it. Thanks for answering!

Thanks for getting this up before FOC!

1 Like

I dont know how I feel about homage covers. Not sure how I feel about every comic or should I say every hot comic getting a store variant. but this just dropped

I’m so over ASM 300 homage covers. Unless they’re a buck each… I’ll pass.

1 Like

Same… I give this somewhat of a pass because it’s a spider… but idk. Could have been it’s own original design

Agree…Could have stood alone with just the drawing of Miles itself.

Maybe this is the clones origin where they feed him after midnight and get him wet.

If it was 300th issues it’d make more sense but you can see the legacy number is 259.

Yup doesn’t really make sense

Maybe 259 is the new 300… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

If you look real close you’ll see the “minus 41” next to every 300…

But you gotta look REALLY close…magnifying glass close…it’s microscopic.

2 Likes

It’s actually invisible ink that only shows up when you rub the cover with lemon juice.

1 Like

And only if you have Nicholas Cage breathe on it… :crazy_face:

1 Like