Miles Morales Clone Saga

My first reaction: “Ohhh fudge.” Only I didn’t say fudge.

And yeah, sorry, the link is to Bleeding Cool. But the art was posted on Marvel’s social media today - it’s legit. I’m seeing the story has been picked up by other sites now, including CBR.

Miles Morales #18 is the clone’s first appearance, yes?

2 Likes

I think we all knew this was coming…

1 Like

Regurgitation. Continuation of Spider-Man pining for days of yore. Not sure where to take Spidey to refreshen him, but he needs fresh air. Potentially aging him only makes him geriatric Spidey. Sigh…

I thought this story got finished already

1 Like

Oh snap!

I’m probably in the minority here
… but I’m kinda hype to see where this goes. And yeah @enabler #17 the cameo #18 first full and #19 first cover.

1 Like

Don’t forget 18 2nd print of first full plus cover.

That’s the winner, IMO (of the open order copies… Not counting the one-per-store.)

I think it was part of the TFAW sale…all gone now.

1 Like

Yes I forgot to mention 2nd prints. I got all 2nds for Miles and Amazing those are my collect any open order prints no matter what. The amount may vary but I always get 1

You guys realize the clone died in issue #19, right ?..

1 Like

Pffttt…he’s a clone. I’m sure there are more. I’m glad there’s only so much I can keep track of. Wasn’t the first clone saga horrible?! I know I hated it back in the day.

1 Like

What if the clone was cloned? A copy of a copy. When has that ever gone wrong?

2 Likes

Makes me think of Kel from, “Good Burger,” singing, “I’m a dude, she’s a dude, he’s a dude, we’re all dudes, hey!” except I replace, “Dude,” with, “Clone.”

A look at some of the clones I’m assuming. I grabbed screen caps of Marvels IG promo vid.

So, the writer says there will be 3 clones in this story…

Like in the picture

This is a Clone Saga of the Original Clone Saga. Clone Saga Squared.

2 Likes

:joy: :joy:

1 Like