Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

watching the replay now - some of us poor SOBs have to be up early Saturday for work. But at least my work is bullshit and I can watch the replay when I don’t have a customer in front of me

2 Likes

I apologize in advance. I cussed a lot.

2 Likes

1 Like

$50 now!!

I saw that!! I actually ordered 1 at $10 when I saw the link posted in here (there was 3 copies in stock), then I looked back to see if they got bought out yet and saw 2 still in stock and they marked up to $50! I was thinking they were gonna cancel my order or try and charge more but it already shipped out. Phew! I actually just picked up 2 copies of cover b and 1 of cover C, still on the racks today during FCBD at my LCS.

I think I should do a test and add this to some of my listings that have been up for a while.

1 Like

Reader copy Send to CGC!!!

4 Likes

I saw a real piece of a listing yesterday but forgot to save it. It was a CBCS slabbed book that had CGC? In the title (along with CBCS)

I see listings all the time with… “CBCS not CGC” just so both are in the title and get hits on searches. :wink:

6 Likes

#guilty

I have bought CBCS books that I would have missed otherwise, I am ok with 100% of CBCS books for sale including that wording. Its weird wording but as a buyer that likes CBCS it helps.

1 Like

i buy cbcs if its a good deal, bought a black widow #6 2nd print 1:25 cbcs 9.8 off ebay a few days ago for 100, cgc guy was asking 220

1 Like

That’s technically not aligned with eBay policies, so for now on instead of “Not CGC” i’m going to put “CGC It!” in my CBCS listings…:crazy_face:

4 Likes

I use “CBCS like CGC” or “PGX like CGC” or “Ungraded like CGC” :grin:

5 Likes

I use CGC, CBCS, PGX, 9.8, Hot, Rare, HTF, in all my listings.
Problem is that I instantly run out of character space

J/K :wink:

Note: I do manage to fit in “Facsimile” :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

Damn. Department of Truth #1 especially the Frison variant seems to have cooled some.

Maybe cause they printed like 500000000 number 1’s :rofl:

3 Likes

Same with Siktc #1 Frison

Give it time. If the option gets movement it’ll heat back up!

1 Like