Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

Almost looks like Toxin.

Thanks for the insight. I actually found 6 copies of that book for $8 each. And another 5 copies of MS:MK #36 for the same price. Maybe i should invest more for #36?

1 Like

Yes, it is Venom bonded with Miles. Confirmed by Alan.

1 Like

I’m going to spend part of my weekend looking for the first Venomized Jeff the Land Shark.

not gonna lie - I’d buy 5.

2 Likes

not sure where to post this, but marvel just released another music video for luna snow on youtube

1 Like

The **** did I just watch :no_mouth:

2 Likes

marvel trying to make their own version of league of legends kda I guess

Immortal Iron Fist #8 - 1st Fat Cobra.

I knew the immortal weapons would pay off some day!

2 Likes

Surprised Immortal Weapons 1 isn’t catching on yet…not a huge spec book, but first solo story/origin I believe. Maybe when the show catches on and the character actually develops a fan base.

I’ll wait till hit monkey is out and everyone moves on and forgets about it the next day

1 Like

Key Collector hasn’t read your comment yet… that’s why! Muhahahahahahaaha…

3 Likes

Any comic appearance yet?

war of the realms new agents of atlas #1, she started in video game and they brought her to the comics. she is why i went heavy on my order for it, only a matter of time before disney hires some kpop star to play her in mcu

1 Like

@drunkwooky I’m selling mine if you want to buy it…

Cool Batman cover, but the backup story apparently features the beginning of a multi-issue Maps Mizoguchi story. Gotham Academy 1 is the first appearance of Maps, for those that think this series could warm things up. Who knows if a backup story is enough to generate heat. Regardless, it’s a cool Bat cover.

2 Likes

Any news on Lady Bullseye? I normally see one or two listed every other day and a bunch were listed today including some graded newsstands.

Her and Fat Cobra gonna be in Hit Monkey.

3 Likes

Dark Ages cover A is selling for $8-10 for me the last couple days. If you happened to have grabbed an Incentive package from Villain and have some extras to get off of like I do, you can recoup some loot right now.

3 Likes

Those cover A’s sold like hot cakes! The second print was just on FOC, looking forward to seeing if those sell equally as well.