Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

yep, cover A had 9.99 cover price, and no store variants so that ratio is low printed for sure

1 Like

sweet - I’ve got that 1:25

already moving

I only got the Cover A. I’ll just cherish it lol

I was the one that snagged the 9.8 off eBay. I was watching the Fandome online and saw the announcement live and got to it before Key Collector had it up. Only 5 9.8’s on the census so far, but with CGC delays, I’m sure more will be on the way. I’m in Vegas, so gambling is in my blood. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Good looking out. Gotta raise my price now.

Milestone movie was confirmed too so get those 1st issue Milestone books if you can.

7 dc cartoon movies come out a month :wink:

11 Likes

in new issue its revealed the jay has super powers, that might help #2 go up some more

1 Like

I preordered #2 for the new uniform turned out to be better than a costume.

scarface-you-got-the-stuff

Does anyone know what these usually sell for RAW? I can’t find any listings or sales on ebay, everything there is already slabbed.

1 Like

$800-$1000 if they are high grade based off what covrprice shows.

2 Likes

$800-$1000, if it’s flawless probably double triple that.

3 Likes

definitely depends on the grade but if you think there 9.4 or above grade them asap, we will get trailer for ms marvel on nov 14th. this is the big boy book for her. if trailer/show is a hit it will spike hard

2 Likes

Wait, a trailer is confirmed as finally coming? Nice.

They have some defects but I think both should be 9.4+ after a press, luckily no color breaks or anything like that just a few ticks and one copy have a crease on the bottom left.

Plan was to sell one to fund the CGC cost for the other but there are no bites here in SA, put it up for around $700 but no interest.

9.8s are selling for 5k+, a 9.6 would get 2500 maybe 3k. so i wouldn’t sell raw

1 Like