Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

I’m only at all interested in a, “Losers,” reboot/sequel/whatever as Jeffrey Dean Morgan is a solid actor.

5 Likes

My Annuals arrived from IDW today. I got two copies. I might list one if that’s the going rate.

4 Likes

Same here. That’s a pretty good return.

1 Like

I see a few listings around $100-$115. I’ve been looking at the exclusive they had for issue 11, since that is the one I was able to get, but so far- no listings or sales.

1 Like

Just opened mine up…great condition…most likely slapping one up here shortly!

Look closer.

It was packaged well, but like nearly all IDW books these days they are subject to very slight spine ticks…I also had some bends in my cover…like the cover was “ pushed” a bit while lying flat.

Still NM, or will be if pressed.

I put my extra copy up for sale…and still in the poly bag because that’s how you know it’s “unread”…right @agentpoyo ?

2 Likes

Product was relisted….looks like same photo….perhaps someone is trying to create FOMO…or maybe they are selling their 2nd copy w/o updating the photo…

1 Like

People made multiple orders, probably just used same picture

Yes SIR!

1 Like

Ultimate Comics Spider-man 5. A lot of people talking about it on the social medias and Miles gets the title of Spider-man and his black suit

2 Likes

2 Likes

Well this is because Spider-Punk is 1000% confirmed and certain to appear in not only Spider-Verse 2, but the MCU, right? Spider-Punk’s going to be the next Miles and take us by storm.

In all seriousness, I love Spider-Punk’s design.

1 Like

Look out or KCC will quote you in their entry on Spider-Punk! Lol, I kid.

6 Likes

So I’ve seen my LCS have copies of Batman 104 on the shelf for 2-4x cover depending on the condition and I don’t know why. The only thing I GUESS that may make the issue have some spec is that it details Ghost-Makers first visit to Gotham, and we see him unmasked.

Picked this up over on the CGC Forums. Credit to Troy Division. I believe the link from the creator is sold out. The Mack’s are sold out but the regular cover is available.

The Hated has been optioned by Netflix.

Completed sales (for the David Mack variant) are limited as the book was a Kickstarter.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/203481056922?hash=item2f606a869a%3Ag%3AigYAAOSwx45guAZd&nma=true&si=xwPTgSW728WVVA%2FNl6U7k26SonQ%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Good news is the author is selling remaining copies directly for $7.99 each plus shipping ($12.99 total).

4 Likes

norman reedus from walking dead liked a bunch of posts today about ghost rider getting casted, has clicked like on around 30 posts about it in last few hours

2 Likes

Reedus or Keanu…my top 2 pics…either would be epic in that role!

I was hoping for an actress not actor but these are rumors and nothing official. I also don’t see Reedus as a leading actor. He’s a good actor but I just don’t see him in the role.

I could see Redus as Ghost Rider. I think Keanu would fit better as the Silver Surfer.

3 Likes