Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

The supply and demand would dictate its value though.

Yep grayish blue & white, though I forget which was first.

Blue was first, then white.

5 Likes

Just happened to pick one up when it came out. Of course now eBay is flooding and undercut down to $99.

What’s really interesting is that they all seem to have this manufacturing defect along the back free edge…

Almost like a light scoring.

1 Like

Look closely. These are the cheapest two. The rest are prints or auctions.

Mine is the $94.95.

I almost listed it with “unread” in the title as I copied from another listing…good thing i fixed it as @agentpoyo would never let me live it down….

3 Likes

Oh snap miles confirmed for netflix!!!

3 Likes

Cheapest BINs on eBay. Check out hat Noto listing.

I had one in my cart for $5 at an online shop last night but $8 shipping had me hesitate. Now it’s gone. Doh!

I did sell one of me NM- copies for $25 last night…it was the only US BIN at the time.

May have to list another. This is crazy.

1 Like

I swear I have a Noto around here somewhere. I can’t for the life of me find it.

I loath the A cover…but if I can acquire a noto I’ll drop the other two I have to pay for it.

Found a site that had a couple listed…hopefully they ship them out….we shall see…

1 Like

@D-Rog I have a boatload of these ordered (along with all these other books). If the sellers actually follow through (I ordered the Noto from 3 places all under $10), I’ll set one aside for you.
I had most of this stuff but enjoy the hunt lol.
I can only imagine what “other” books are gonna do should some of the rumors that have been discussed come through.

2 Likes

Feels like all key SW books (even relatively minor keys) are heating up again.

1 Like

I’m ready for this one to mature. It will probably take an appearance on-screen.

5 Likes

Who ordered one of these bad boys :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I didn’t but will take one.

I wish, I ordered a couple for myself and they were damaged, the rest are for the variant packages people ordered :wink:

2 Likes

Feel free to share some spoiler pages…

:wink:

4 Likes

@faele Happy to say I ordered a package of them from you!!!
I’ve always been a Bloodstone fan so it was a no brainer for me.

3 Likes

Via Omega Comics on twitter

6 Likes

I think I did. I honestly can’t remember. I hope I did.

2 Likes