Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

I think it’s d_core_collectables on Instagram that has been calling out the sale like this.

1 Like

I notice this person doesn’t list the actual criteria they use to determine what a comic is. I assume they’re sitting on a warehouse of Screen Comix they can’t unload.

2 Likes

hope you guys didnt over pay for darth vader 20 50th cover, marvel just bumped the print run to meet all reorders

7 Likes

I know your joking, but I think Venom #2A is the oldest comic with them on it that I could find. I bought one and I’ma flip the comic over.

This eBay seller has (2) items for sale.

1. The DV #20 Sprouse for $999.99.

Obviously they are not trying to sell this, probably for the next item they have for sale:

1. Star Wars: The Mandalorian: Season 1: Volume 1: First Grogu Comic Appearance for $999.99.

Interesting.

4 Likes

Those listings are performance art. Someone turn them into an NFT and sue the lister.

1 Like

source? not saying i don’t believe you. it would be dumb of them not to do it. just curious who’s reporting it

1 Like

marvel sent out email, check thread on book of boba fett for screenshot

2 Likes

Marvel knew what they were doing by not releasing the cover art… :wink:

2 Likes

And what they actually mean is… “we got a winner here folks, let’s just go ahead and print a million more!” :wink:

Abandon ship!

Curious what y’all think. This was on the same foc that just passed. I’m seeing some buzz online but I’m meh about it. I didn’t order one either but only found 1 selling on eBay and in this price range

Here’s what a retailer shared on social media.

What this reads to me is that retailers will get their backorder stuff 2 weeks earlier than usual, and Diamond will have even less held back for damages.

4 Likes

Nice. I ordered three from Westfield a few days ago and they canceled my order last night.

Oh well.

1 Like

I’m waiting for confirmation, but we ordered quite a few the day after. I bet demand still beats supply here.

8 Likes

if you put order on 11th or sooner your good

1 Like

Let me know when you get some in as I need to order a few hopefully.

yea, list them, i’ll buy right now, better buying from you than some reseller on ebay

In for 1 please if you get them.